Summer Salad Series: Week 7

Holy Woah, As of today I've just given you a week's worth of salads. Aka no excuses for avoiding fruits and veggies during Summer 2018.

I know today's salad is simple, but honestly I think in America we just like to pile in everything we have in the crisper into a salad and it loses flavor. 

Today's salad is very dear to my heart because it's one of my favorite things to eat in Italy and it is so full of flavor and filling that you will feel like you just had the best pizza ever but without the crust bloat.

Ok, so maybe it doesn't taste like pizza, but it does taste super delish.

Ingredients:
Leafy Greens of Choice
Cherry Tomatoes - cut in half delivers more flavor flave
1/2 of a mozzarella ball (I like Belgioioso when in America)
Some legit olive oil
Some legit balsamic glaze or vinegar
Salt and Pepper



Comments

Popular Posts